Albany Berkshire Ballet- The Nutcracker at Berkshire Community College
The Albany Berkshire Ballet Presents the Nutcracker at Berkshire Community College
Due to the influx of Covid-19 cases in Berkshire country, Berkshire Community College has decided to increase their covid protocols as follows.
1. Everyone 13+ must provide a negative covid test OR a vaccination card. This goes for all cast members, crew and ticket buyers. At home, rapid tests are acceptable. They can be purchased at any pharmacy.
2. All tests should be done within 72hrs of the performance.
3. All cast members, crew and ticket buyers must remain fully masked for the duration of their time inside the facility.
4. No eating or drinking allowed on campus.
5. If you have one vaccination you will need to provide proof of negative status.
Directions for at home rapid tests: Please take a photo of your test result with you I.D next to it and a date/time stamp. Please have this ready to show at the door with your I.D.
Berkshire Community College - Boland Theater (View)
1350 West St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
|Owner: BCC Theatre|
|On BPT Since: Apr 19, 2018|
|Albany Berkshire Ballet|
||Are vaccination cards required to attend?|
||This Policy has changed. Everyone must present a Vaccination card or negative test|